ULTIMAKER‎ > ‎BLOG-MAKER‎ > ‎

New project I made and printed

posted 31 Aug 2013, 09:35 by JO3RI Read Grab Share   [ updated 31 Aug 2013, 09:36 ]
Like many people, we also have a trampoline in our backyard. Unfortunately all the pole caps broke or the top broke, so they started sliding down the pole, with the safety net along. So I decided to print my own, and started working in Sketchup. It didn't take long (like 6 minutes) for the first test cap to be ready for printing. After the print was about 1 cm high. I made it stop, so I could test the inner diameter on the pole. Made some more adjustments and than started printing our 8 caps.

If you want, you can download the files from Thingiverse: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:142663

And here are the links to all my other 3D projects on Thingiverse I created.